Collection of Personal Information:
We may collect personal information from you during the registration process, when you interact with our website, or when you provide information in person. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Full name
- Identity card number or passport number
- Date of birth
- Contact details (e.g., email address, phone number, mailing address)
- Company name and address
- Race and nationality
- Photographs or videos taken at the event
- Any other information you voluntarily provide
Use of Personal Information:
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Event registration and participation
- Communication regarding exhibition latest updates, programs, and related information
- For billing and financial purpose
- For contest winner selection
- Facilitating networking and connecting shoppers, exhibitors, and sponsors
- Analyzing and improving our services during exhibition
- Promotional activities related to the event; and/or
- any other reasonable purposes relating thereto.
Data Sharing and Disclosure:
We understand the importance of data confidentiality and are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected. However, we may be required to share your personal information to the following third parties or in the following circumstances when necessary for matters related to our business activities:
- With event partners, exhibitors, or sponsors, where necessary, to facilitate networking or provide relevant information
- With data processor such as mailing company, database company
- With main and sub-contractors who assist us in organizing and managing the event
- When required by law or to protect our rights, property, or safety
- With your explicit consent
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. We take steps to ensure that any third parties with whom we share your personal information are bound to protect the confidentiality and security of your data. However, we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, which are governed by their own policies.
You have the right to:
- Access and request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, by contacting us at email provided below.
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal information by contacting us at any time or login to your account to edit your profile.
- Request the deletion of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information, where we are using your personal data to contact you for marketing purposes.
You may write to us at [email protected] to enable us to update your personal data, remove/delete your personal data or account, unsubscribe your personal data to the processing and withdraw your consent at any time.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we collect and store. While we strive to protect your personal data, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as required by law. After this period, we will securely delete or anonymize the data.